It is that time of year again, the time that I look back and find out My Hot Southern Mess’s top 12 recipes of 2018.
2018 has been a crazy year in our house. If there was one word that could define it for my family it would be, change. Our family went through a slew of changes and that meant I often had to put this blog, my little piece of the internet on hold. Thankfully I have some content that readers like and below are my top 12 Recipes of 2018.
*Google Analytics was used to rank the top 12 recipes of 2018*
Top 12 Recipes of 2018
12. New York City Lox and Schmear Bagel in a Bite
11. Spinach and Strawberry Salad
10. Ritz Country Fried Ribs with Zesty Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
9. Almost Like Grandma’s Zucchini Bread
8. Coffee Rub Steak
7. Gluten Free Red Velvet Waffles
6. Peppermint Simple Syrup
5. How to Make Corn Tortillas
4. Cornbread Muffins with Cheddar, Jalapeño and Bacon
3. Corn in a Cup/ Elote en Vaso
2. Gluten Free Corn Casserole
and the number one recipe for 2018,
1. Smothered Pork Chops
What do you think? Did you make any of my top 12 recipes in 2018?
As 2018 winds down, I am hoping for a calmer year in 2019 that will allow me to get back on track with all elements of the blogging world. There are some new adventures on the horizon for the Hot Southern Mess Homestead and I am looking forward to sharing them with all of you!