Years ago I was introduced to Buffalo Chicken Dip and I fell in love. It has to be probably my favorite dip. Whenever I bring it to get togethers those who have never tasted it’s deliciousness before fall in love. Buffalo Chicken Dip is very addictive. It is the perfect snack for most any get together from Super bowl weekend to anytime you are hanging out with friends.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
2lbs boneless skinless chicken breast (3 chicken breast) cooked and shredded
2 8oz packages cream cheese
3/4 cup hot sauce (such as Franks Red Hot or Texas Pete)
1 cup Ranch Dressing
2 cups colby-jack cheese, shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot pepper sauce, 1 cup colby-jack cheese and ranch dressing in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer chicken mixture into a 9×13 baking dish and sprinkle with 1 cup colby-jack cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips and/or vegetables.