It is summertime and one thing that means is simple meals and there is nothing better than salad. I try to keep either salad ingredients if not some sort of salad in my fridge at all times. Pasta salads are a quick go to and are great for light filling meals. My Super Easy Pasta Salad definitely fits the bill. It has a great balance of pasta, meat, veggies and cheese. How can you go wrong when there is cheese involved?
My Super Easy Pasta Salad is an extremely easy to make pasta salad. I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have made it over the years. It is always a huge hit at potlucks and i’m always asked for the recipe. When I tell people the recipe they are always shocked at how easy and good this recipe is. Sure, you could make your own dressing but this recipe uses store bought for the easy factor.
Make it for yourself and see how good it is!
Super Easy Pasta Salad
- 2 13oz bags frozen tortelenni (cooked per package directions)
- 16oz diced ham
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes (diced roma’s or halved grape tomatoes)
- 6oz baby spinach
- 16oz whole milk mozzarella, diced
- 2.25oz can sliced black olives
- 14oz bottle Zesty Italian salad dressing (I typically use Kraft)
- Shredded Parmesan cheese to garnish
- Combine all ingredients except salad dressing.
- Add enough dressing to coat. Somedays I use the whole bottle, others almost the whole bottle.
- Garnish with shredded Parmesan.